The list: Shoes. Skincare. Serena Williams.
This year, I had a really hard time making a Christmas wish list. More than ever, I realize how much stuff I accumulate during the Christmas season and I barely use it. Last Christmas I got a bunch of stuff from family members, partly because I have a huge family, but also because we did the most and decided to get each member a gift. I refused to do that this year. We each promised to bring one gift tomorrow and we’re going to the exchange game (aka the white elephant game). Everyone will leave with a new gift and no one feels like they’re spending every last cent in their bank account trying to get the perfect Christmas gift for someone else.
That being said, I still have a couple items on my list that I’ve been dying to get these past few months and as recently as last week. I’d be shocked if I got any of these but I know I’ll definitely purchase a couple come Boxing Day. I have a nice mix of clothing, accessories, and beauty products this year. Check out my list below.
1. A pair of classic white Filas, Men’s Disruptor II Shoes, $90, fila.com.
2. A couple new pins to add to my collection, Sweet Tooth Pin Co. Boys Tears Pins, $13, sweettoothpinco.bigcartel.com.
3. Some great swag from Serena Williams clothing line, Serena GREAT Signature S Sweatshirt, $90, serenawilliams.com.
4. A new, oversized phone case, Ban.do Hold the Phone iPhone Case, $44, shopbop.com.
5. The perfect nude lipstick, Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color in Unveil, $30, sephora.com.
6. A little skincare tool in millennial pink, Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller, $50, sephora.com.
7. A new, highly-coveted face mask, Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask, $59, sephora.com.
8. Quite possibly the best sleep mask I’ve ever seen, Coveteur x Slip Sleep Mask, $68, coveteur.com.
What’s on your Christmas list? Have you tried any of the products on my list? Tell me in the comments below.