My quarter-life crisis is pending.
In all seriousness, turning 25 feels like a really important to me for some reason. I don’t know if it’s just me who’s placed such a huge emphasis on the being 25 or if this is generally a big deal. You tell me. Age aside, I love to go all out for my birthday. I’m one of those March Break babies who basically celebrate for that entire week and then some.
Wish lists are kind of my favourite thing to do because it makes me think of stuff I really want rather than just asking for things blindly. A few of these things have been waiting in my shopping carts across various websites while a few I’ve just been talking about non-stop. So obviously they’d make the perfect present for moi.
Check them out below!
Slip for beauty sleep ‘slipsilk’ pure silk pillowcase, nordstrom.com
- Kate spade watson lane harley backpack, katespade.com
- Drake general store pin, drakegeneralstore.ca
- H&M+ ‘WOMEN’ tee, hm.com
Beats Pill + Speaker in Turf Green, apple.com
- BP. maddy mule, nordstrom.com
LTS sorley stud suede ankle boot, longtallsally.com
- Diptyque Vanille Candle, holtrenfrew.com
- Decleor 1000 grains body exfoliator, hammamspa.ca
- Herbivore Rose Quartz Face Roller, herbivorebotanicals.com
- Biossance Squalane Vitamin C + Rose Oil, sephora.com
- Province Apothecary Facial Dry Brush, thedetoxmarket.ca
Are any of you March babies or turning 25? Leave me a comment below and let me know!